I’m still not done with tidying up the blog. Imagine my horror when I found out that after re-arranging and re-naming my tags, my old links didn’t work any more. I should have thought about this, of course they couldn’t work, they were tied to the tags. I’ve fixed that now… I think. If there are still dead links, I apologize. I’m working on it.
My pages will be finished soon, I’m now thinking about a few embellishments to make my posts less boring. One of the experiments is the image to the left, that’s also on the Flighty Friday Page.
And now onwards to this weeks Share Your World:
1. Do you prefer shopping or going to a park?
I very much prefer going to a park. I’m not much of a shopper. I’m inclined to spend too much money, and I find it stressful. Give me a park any time, or even better, a botanical garden.
2. If you were a shoe, what kind would you be and why?
A comfortable, sturdy, hiking boot. I’m rather sturdy and solid, and the pace of hiking fits me just fine. Years ago I decided for myself that a lot of my well-being had to do with wearing comfortable shoes. Trainers/Sneakers and ballerina slippers are comfy, too, and I wear them. However, I neither run nor dance through life, I hike.
3. What’s the story behind a time when you got locked out?
I seldom get locked out, am a bit paranoid about that and always wear my keys in a pocket, tied to the garment with a lanyard. I also have backup plans in case I lock myself out of house or office. It’s not easy to lock yourself out of a car these days. I did that once, many years ago, and watched with fascination how quickly and easily the locksmith opened the car with some kind of wire contraption. That’s what thieves use, too, he told me. But these days, cars are locked differently, and I’m certain thieves have adapted, too.
4. Do you prefer eating foods with nuts or no nuts?
With nuts. I’m not allergic, and nuts are an important source for minerals and more good stuff. I like the taste, too.
5. I’ll skip the bonus questions about being grateful, since it’s usually the same thing: everyone being healthy, things are going uneventful. Since my life is pretty boring (I like it that way), there’s nothing extraordinary to look forward to, either. Spending time with family, cuddling with dog and cat…