Week 5. Here is Cee’s: Share Your World Week 5 with more interesting questions. Here we go:
If you had a shelf for your three most special possessions (not including photos, electronic devices and things stored on them, people or animals), what would you put on it?
That’s an interesting question. What would I put there?
My grandma crocheted the nicest lace doilies, really pretty and in all sizes. I treasure them and these would go there. Apart from that, a friend gave me a ‘Jugendstil’ (art nouveau) yarn holder and book (gilt edging, illustrations) as birthday gifts once, both pieces had belonged to his grandmother. Both are time-worn, beautiful, and I love them. They would go on that shelf, too.
If you had a box labelled ‘happiness’, what would you put in it?
Moments in life spent with friends and loved ones, people and pets. Moments spent in nature, mostly on or at the sea or a lake. A very special place in a nature reserve which once gave me a sense of being one with everything. That was an unexpected, odd, and happy experience, almost like being kicked out of phase. That moment would so go into that box. The featured plant grows in that place, too.
What do you want more of in your life?
Healthy years. People and pets to love. Money 😉
Daily Life List: What do you do on an average day? Make a list of your usual activities you do each day.
- On a work day, I get up at 7:00-ish. Shower, etc.
- I have a large cup of golden milk for breakfast (turmeric in milk)
- Walk to work.
- From 9:00-ish on: Work, work, work. A bit of play in-between. And coffee.
- At 5:30-ish I go home.
- Make a large pot of herb tea.
- Do Yoga.
- Write for an hour (or edit, or pretend…)
- Have supper.
- Either write a bit more or watch a series or movie and knit, sew or crochet something (which likely will be unraveled a few months later, or never finished, or, in rare cases, actually worn.)
- At 10-ish have some red wine, continue with the above.
- At 11:30-12-ish go to bed and read. Read some more. Sleep.
Weekends include SO-time, doggie and cat time, cooking, cleaning… and staying up late and sleeping in.
Featured image: Dictamnus albus; Picture taken near Unterbürg-Dietfurt/Bavaria, 15 June 2010, By OhWeh (Own work) [CC BY-SA 2.5 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons