You’ll find the rules and a gallery of earlier badges on the Project 10K Page.
Hello writers, how did your month go?
I have a few questions and it would be great if you could answer all of them, or just some. I think question #1 will be an ongoing question for all the months to come but maybe some new questions will come up. I’m not sure about the routine yet, but for now, these questions should do.
1. Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
2. Did you have fun writing?
3. Did the P10K help with motivation?
4. Do you like the badges?
5. Do you want the same flowery design each month, or should I follow my crazy or boring moods?
6. Anything else you want to tell us.
Here are my answers:
- I did meet my writing goals. This month I focussed more on writing than editing and so I’ll grab the writing badge this time around. I managed to write 10088 words and do a fair amount of editing even though I didn’t have all that much time.
- After whining for a while about pov and that my writing sucks (my friends from the PlotBunnies Camp can testify), I managed to actually write chapter 1 of that ‘thing’ I’ve been working on for some time now. And what do you know, I actually like it, for the first time since I started writing that ‘thing’. So yes, I’m having fun again
- It did help me immensely. I wouldn’t have made the time for writing regularly without the added push, and the word count meter I put on the sidebar. That, for me, is a great motivator, and I found that I can handle the 10K a month even if I’m very busy. If you are interested, Sonya and Sammi Cox found these links for wordcount meters:
I’m looking forward to your stories, and wish you good luck, many good ideas and a lot of fun for your June writing adventures.