You’ll find the rules and a gallery of earlier badges on the Project 10K Page.
It’s time for reporting in again. How did your writing go in August?
1. Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
2. Did you have fun writing?
3. Did the P10K help with motivation?
4. Anything else you want to tell us?
Here are my answers:
- Yes I did, but only just. I wanted to write after getting many new ideas during my month of restructuring and outlining in July. But then my SO caught a summer flu type of thing and lay flat on his nose. When I’m worried and stressed, I can’t write. So, for two weeks, my word count was stagnant. The SO is well again though, and I did a bit of binge-writing and made it.
- It was a bit like pulling teeth, but I guess that’s normal.
- Again, yes. Without it, I would just have slacked these past two weeks.
My goals for September are:
More writing and restructuring. I want to focus on both. If I can’t make the P10KW badge I’d go with the project-met P10KP badge for September.
I’m looking forward to your answers and your stories about your August writing, and wish you good luck, many good ideas and a lot of fun for your September writing. Please leave your answers in a comment here, or a link to your blog if you’d rather write about it there.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.