You’ll find the rules and a gallery of earlier badges on the Project 10K Page.
1. Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
2. Did you have fun writing?
3. Did the P10K help with motivation?
4. Anything else you want to tell us?
Here are my answers:
- No! I failed. Big F for me. Again. I was thoroughly demotivated and still very busy at work. I’ve been whining all over the place so I’ll spare you the repeat. I’ll grab the F badge this month. Again.
- No. I couldn’t write. I didn’t plot. I did have fun writing the Friday Fictioneers flash fiction stories, but nothing else was done and I felt guilty like whoa.
- No, not this time.
My goals for November are:
Yes I know, I’m insane. But I’m slowly getting the fun back. I’ll be writing something different from what I’ve worked on last year and got stuck with often. And I don’t have much of an outline, just a rough structure. I’ll be pantsing, and for me that’s a first.
Writing buddies, where are you?
So, enough about me, how was your month? Please tell us in the comments, or link to your blog if you write about it there.
I wish you good luck, many good ideas and a lot of fun for November.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.