You’ll find the rules and a gallery of earlier badges on the Project 10K Page.
So how did your writing projects go in November? Please tell us about it in the comments.
1. Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
2. Did you have fun writing?
3. Did the P10K help with motivation?
4. Anything else you want to tell us?
Here are my answers:
- YESSSS! It was a rough ride though. I didn’t have much time and had to really push myself into hours of “power writing” to get to the word count. I can’t say if the story has to be added to the trash pile yet, it needs to settle down for a bit before I touch it again.
- Yes, I had a lot of fun with it. I had forgotten how much fun fantasy writing can be. The pressure was stressful but it did give me focus.
- The NaNoWriMo did that this month.
My goals for December are:
I know that I will be busy. I know that there are many distractions. I have a basket full of laundry waiting that will strangle me if I don’t iron it soon. I think I’ll be able to do some background research/organizing/world building/consistency edits etc. for the Nano story. I’m aiming for the P badge in December.
So, enough about me, how was your month? Please tell us in the comments, or link to your blog if you write about it there.
I wish you good luck, many good ideas and a lot of fun for November.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.