You’ll find the rules and a gallery of earlier badges on the Project 10K Page.
So how did your writing projects go in December? Please tell us about it in the comments.
1. Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
2. Did you have fun writing?
3. Did the P10K help with motivation?
4. Anything else you want to tell us?
Here are my answers:
- My plan was to edit my NaNoWriMo story and do some writing for the Friday Fictioneers. I did a lot of editing, halfway through my NaNo story, but I failed for the Friday Fictioneers. I missed out on the last two challenges. I hope to get back to it next week. But I’ve earned me my P badge.
- Yes, editing while rereading (I printed it) was and is a lot of fun. I hope I still think so at the second reread.
- Yes, it’s on my mind and pushes me ever so gently.
- A Happy New Year to you all. 🙂
My goals for January are:
I hope to write for the Friday Fictioneers and maybe another challenge on occasion. And I want to finish rereading and editing the NaNo story. I’m aiming for the P badge again in January.
So, enough about me, how was your month? Please tell us in the comments, or link to your blog if you write about it there.
I wish you good luck, many good ideas and a lot of fun for January. I’ll have to think about a different badge design, too.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.