You’ll find the rules and a gallery of earlier badges on the Project 10K Page.
A new year with new resolutions. Are some of them writing more regularly? Then this project is for you.
How did your writing projects go in January? Please tell us about it in the comments.
1. Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
2. Did you have fun writing?
3. Did the P10K help with motivation?
4. Anything else you want to tell us?
Here are my answers:
- I fnished a frist read through/annotate of my NaNoWriMo project and earned my P badge.
- I slacked for a long while and only picked it up again a few days ago–and found that I still like the story although it requires a LOT of work before I can even think of a second pair of eyes. I wasn’t good with the Friday Fictioneers though.
- Yes, it’s on my mind and pushes me ever so gently.
My goals for February are:
Some serious editing of the story, I aim for the E badge. Apart from that there’s a lot of research needed. I’d like to write for the Friday Fictioneers but have trouble focussing at the moment. I’m still buried in work.
So, enough about me, how was your month? Please leave, or link to your blog if you write about it there.
I wish you good luck, many good ideas and a lot of fun for February.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.