You’ll find the rules and soon a gallery of earlier badges on the Project 10K Page.
Do you need a little incentive for writing more regularly? Then this project is for you.
How did your writing projects go in March? Please tell us about it in the comments.
1. Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
2. Did you have fun writing?
3. Did the P10K help with motivation?
4. Anything else you want to tell us?
Here are my answers:
- I completely let go of word counting in March and that was a good thing. I got a lot organized, and am happily looking forward to the Camp NaNoWriMo.
- I was sick again, but this time around it wasn’t affecting the thinking, so I could keep going. And I did have a lot of fun. Increasingly so. Strange, the thought that the writing is crap is nothing new, but this time around I feel optimistic that I can fix it. There is a story in there, which was and still is missing in the Science Fiction story I worked on last year.
- Yes, as always, it gave me the extra push.
- Crazy as I am, I’ll participate in Camp NaNoWriMo in March. Same Camp Plot Bunnies as last year, organized by our tireless friend Joy Pixley. And look at this lovely banner. Notice something?
That’s our name there. So I feel we’re extra special this year. 😉
My goals for April are:
Writing for Camp Nano. I’ve set my goal to 15K words and may lower it even more. I want to do good writing, the very rough draft should be a good draft when I’m done with it. There is still organizing to do, some plot points aren’t thoroughly thought through yet (say that three times) and there’s still a lot of research to be done, maps to be studied, distances to be measured, travel speeds to be adjusted… and so on, and so on. I have to say, without Scrivener, I’d be hopeless. Best program ever, in my view, but I know that not everyone likes it.
So, enough about me, how was your month? Please leave a comment, or link to your blog if you write about it there. I’d really like to hear about your experiences.
And, as always, good luck, many good ideas and a lot of fun for April.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.