You’ll find the rules and soon a complete gallery of earlier badges on the Project 10K Page.
Do you need a little incentive for writing more regularly? Then this project is for you.
This month is the One-Year anniversary of Project 10K. Where did the time go? I hope it helped a few people with their motivation. I know it helped Joy Pixley who reports in regularly, and it certainly helped me. How about you? Did it help you with your writing projects? Please tell us about it in the comments.
1. Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
2. Did you have fun writing?
3. Did the P10K help with motivation?
4. Anything else you want to tell us?
Here are my answers:
- I participated in Camp NaNoWriMo, our “Camp Plot Bunnies” cabin from last year and set my goal to 15K words. And then work went crazy. I struggled, but I made it.
- I was and am still going through the ‘this sucks so much it hurts’ phase but I did have fun and still do.
- It can’t get better than the original Plot Bunnies cabin, so P10K this month wasn’t really what pushed me.
- I want to say thank you to the participants of Camp Plot Bunnies. They are making this crazy activity so much fun. They are understanding and encouraging, great writers, and I feel very lucky to be part of that group. And:
My goals for May are:
More writing. I’ve barely made it through 1/3rd of my WIP. So I’ll set my goal to another 10K words even though I still have a lot of structuring, outlining and re-plotting to do. That’s easier when the scenes are written in the right pov and voice though, and I think I got that now.
So, enough about me, how was your month? Please leave a comment, or link to your blog if you write about it there. I’d really like to hear about your month.
And, as always, good luck, many good ideas and a lot of fun for May.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.