***The banners are updated. I posted the wrong ones earlier.***
You’ll find the rules and soon a complete gallery of earlier badges on the Project 10K Page.
Do you need a little incentive for writing more regularly? Then this project is for you.
1. Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
2. Did you have fun writing?
3. Did the P10K help with motivation?
4. Anything else you want to tell us?
Here are my answers:
- Nope, Zero, Nothing. Not a single word.
- I was so stressed out last month that the only thing I could do was binge-watch old Buffy and Angel episodes.
- I couldn’t let it push me even though there was a slight nagging in the back of my mind. Sometimes it just doesn’t work out.
- I didn’t even participate in the Friday Fictioneers challenge (weeps bitterly)–but I did read books about writing.
My goals for June are:
Survive work? It is mental at the moment. I’m going for structuring this month. I want to see what I can use from the books I’ve read. And there’s no word count. 😉
So, enough about me, how did your writing go? Please leave a comment, or link to your blog if you write about it there. I’d really like to hear about your month.
And, as always, good luck, many good ideas and a lot of fun for June.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.