Happy 150th Birthday to our Canadian friends!
You’ll find the rules and soon a complete gallery of earlier badges on the Project 10K Page.
Do you need a little incentive for writing more regularly? Then this project is for you.
1. Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
2. Did you have fun writing?
3. Did the P10K help with motivation?
4. Anything else you want to tell us?
Here are my answers:
- Nope, Zero, Nothing. Not a single word. Again.
- Since I didn’t, I didn’t. I actually like my work, and there is lots and lots of it. Maybe I should wait with the writing until I’m retired? If I’d count the work-related stuff and coding, I’d get pretty close to the 10K, but the fiction? Nothing.
- Almost. There were moments when I thought about the characters and plot. But I thought about the consequences, stressing myself out too much, and let it be
- I hope I’ll get my mojo back soon, otherwise I’ll have to think about something else for the blog.
My goals for July are:
Get back into the Friday Fictioneers challenge. I miss it, mostly the people, the interaction, and the brilliant flash fic. Otherwise I’m not setting any goals.
And how did your writing go? Please leave a comment, or link to your blog if you write about it there. I’d really like to hear about your month.
And, as always, good luck, many good ideas and a lot of fun for July.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.