I made a mistake with the badges, again, these are the correct ones now.
You’ll find the rules and soon a complete gallery of earlier badges on the Project 10K Page.
Do you need a little incentive for writing more regularly? Then this project is for you.
1. Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
2. Did you have fun writing?
3. Did the P10K help with motivation?
4. Anything else you want to tell us?
Here are my answers:
- Better. Much better. Not perfect, but better. I didn’t have any goals, but I actually managed to do quite a bit of outlining and project work, so I’ll grab the project badge. I also wrote for the Fabulous Friday Fictioneers again.
- Yes. For some reason, ideas now come and some answers to questions I’ve been thinking about for some time. Right now, I’m pretty happy with the project.
- Yes. Although I didn’t really set a goal this months, still being overwhelmed by work. But it’s getting better.
- Grab the important things badge if you rather hang out on the beach… 🙂
My goals for August are:
Write ror the Friday Fictioneers challenge. I managed this month although I horribly lag with comments and answers. I also want to continue with the outlining/planning and so I aim for another P.
And how did your writing go? Please leave a comment, or link to your blog if you write about it there. I’d really like to hear about your month.
And, as always, good luck, many good ideas and a lot of fun for August.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.