You’ll find the rules and some of the earlier badges on the Project 10K Page.
Do you need a little incentive for writing more regularly? Then this project is for you.
1. Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
2. Did you have fun writing?
3. Did the P10K help with motivation?
4. Anything else you want to tell us?
Here are my answers:
- I wrote for the Friday Fictioneers, that was one of my goals and I met that. I didn’t manage to do as much outlining and planning as I wanted, but I had fun working on world-building maps and mindmaps (I love those more the more I use them) and shamelessly will grab the P badge again.
- Yes I did, although work-related stress slowed me down at times.
- Yes. I had fun when I could get myself to start working on my projects.
- Keep up the good work. 🙂
My goals for September are:
Continue with the Friday Fictioneers. The interaction with other writers is encouraging and educational. It’s also lovely. I need to prevent myself from using doodling on world-building maps and mind-maps for too long. That lets me fall into an ‘outlining forever’ trap and I’ll never move on. The maps are important for my world-building though, so it’s not a big deal (yet). But they are waaaayyyy too much fun…
And how did your writing go? Please leave a comment, or link to your blog if you write about it there. I’d really like to hear about your month.
And, as always, good luck, many good ideas and a lot of fun for September.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.