You’ll find the rules and some of the earlier badges on the Project 10K Page.
Do you need a little incentive for writing more regularly? Then this project is for you.
1. Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
2. Did you have fun writing?
3. Did the P10K help with motivation?
4. Anything else you want to tell us?
Here are my answers:
- I’ll be honest and admit to fail. I worked on several things, wrote two flash stories for the Friday Fictioneers, but these were tiny efforts and not really what I aimed for. I do have an excuse though. My SO and I decided to make one last effort to get back to Canada where we lived for a few years in the past. We always wanted to go back but were kept back by private obligations. There is a chance now, and we’ll give it a try. Since we’re quite old by now for immigrants, I’m not sure we’ll manage, but we’ll do our best, which also means a lot of work, which also means less free time (and, more importantly. a free mind) for writing. I may disappear all together for a while, or write happily every week… I just don’t know yet. I’ll continue with the challenge, there’ll be a post every month, but on occasion it could be a pre-written post without much personal information. My collection of Fs will grow in the next months, I’m afraid. I’m not complaining, this is an exciting time for me. We’ll visit Canada in early November and then we’ll know more.
- I fell in love with my characters again and wish I had more time. So that is good, right?
- It’s about the only thing that keeps me writing and blogging at all at the moment.
- See above. 🙂 I can’t wait to go back to Canada. If that works, it’s a dream come true.
My goals for October are:
To not lose my mind and to not entirely forget about writing. Maybe I’ll manage a blog post or two now and then. I doubt that I’ll be able to do more.
And how did your writing go? Please leave a comment, or link to your blog if you write about it there. I’d really like to hear about your month.
And, as always, good luck, many good ideas and a lot of fun for October.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.