You’ll find the rules and some of the earlier badges on the Project 10K Page.
April is here, but I won’t fool you… instead I’ll have some easter eggs and stuff myself in preparation for the Camp NaNoWriMo. Yes, I’m crazy enough to have joined the lovely Camp Plot Bunnies again. But let’s get to our monthly questions:
Do you need a little incentive for writing more regularly? Then this project is for you.
1. Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
2. Did you have fun writing?
3. Did the P10K help with motivation?
4. Anything else you want to tell us?
Here are my answers:
- I managed one flash fiction story. Yay me. It’s still an F, but I hope to get better because the writing part of my head isn’t quite the black hole any longer that it’s been for months now.
- I did even though I felt very rusty.
- Yes, that and the upcoming Camp NaNoWriMo. I wanted to get into writing mode again and I think I’m getting there slowly..
My goals for April are:
Writing more flash fiction, now that the muse seems to have come visiting again. My project for the Camp NaNoWriMo is leisurely, I want to combine all the research, ideas and so on from an earlier project and maybe work on an outline. This would be a project goal if I can make it. I also have a writing goal, but that is work related. I have to work on documentation and risk assessments to make my department ready for the European General Data Protection Regulation. So I’ll make this my writing goal to get me through this rather annoying and boring stuff. With two goals, I hope to have something else but F next month.
And how did your writing go? Please leave a comment, or link to your blog if you write about it there. I’d really like to hear about your month.
And, as always, good luck, and many good ideas for February.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.