You’ll find the rules and some of the earlier badges on the Project 10K Page.
It’s Septermber already. Fall is just around the corner. Another month gone, a new badge, a new challenge. How was your August? Did you have a chance to write, or go on vacation? Did important things prevent you from writing or did the heat cook every creative thought away? Or maybe it was too cold because you live down under? Tell us all about it.
Here are our standard questions:
Do you need a little incentive for writing more regularly? Then this project is for you.
1. Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
2. Did you have fun writing?
3. Did the P10K help with motivation?
4. Anything else you want to tell us, questions you want to ask?
Here are my answers for August. It was still hot, no rain, just hot and sunny, one day after the other. I love sunshine, but this was too much. And no rain, everything is too dry and even now that there is some relief there’s too little rain.
- Yes. I rewrote a lot, about three evenings a week, and that got me to the word count rather comfortably. So it’s a W badge for me. Yay!
- Often. From time to time I was bit by the ‘this is awful, this is boring’ bug, but most of the time I enjoyed hanging out with my characters. I learned a few new things about them, too.
- Yes, it kept me from just lying around in the heat and doing nothing.
- I’m glad it’s not so hot any longer.
My goals for September are:
More of the same. I’ll target another 10K of rewrites this month.
How about you? How did your writing go? Please leave a comment, or a link to your blog if you write about it there. I’d really like to hear about your month.
And, as always, good luck, and many good ideas for September.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.