You’ll find the rules and some of the earlier badges on the Project 10K Page.
November is here and with it NaNoWriMo. Where did the year go, I wonder. It’s already time to think about the badges for next year… And now off to important things, how did your writing go in October?
Here are our standard questions:
Do you need a little incentive for writing more regularly? Then this project is for you.
1. Did you meet your writing/editing goals?
2. Did you have fun writing?
3. Did the P10K help with motivation?
4. Anything else you want to tell us, questions you want to ask?
Here are my answers for October. I was so lazy that I still owe people replies from last month. You could say that my hurt arm, which is almost 100% OK again, was an excuse to do nothing. Blogwise that’s true, and writing was difficult with one hand. In preparation for NaNoWriMo though, I did a lot of outlining and met my goal.
1. Yes, made my outline and am still hopefull for Nano. Ask me again next week (mad cackle…)
2. Yes. In-between self-doubts and self-doubts, I had fun with the characters and the plot.
3. Yes, it did. I thought, with not blogging or participating in the Friday Fictioneers challenge, this was the least I could do.
My plans for November are easy: Win the NaNoWriMo challenge. 50K words, easy-peasy, right?
How about you? How did your writing go? Please leave a comment, or a link to your blog if you write about it there. I’d really like to hear about your month.
And, as always, good luck, and many good ideas for November.
If you see this for the first time and this challenge interests you: Everyone is welcome, hop right in.